KS KlipFix39 is the Concealed-fixed Roof System, (boltless system) – clip is fixed to the purlin before the sheet is located over clip. So, the fastener doesn’t pass through the sheet. Can be rolled-form on-site for long length roof without end lap or custom length as required. To increase roof drainage and waterproof, anti-leakage, suitable for roofing, walling and ceiling.
- Profile dimension : Cover width 700/ Rib height 39 mm
- Base metal Thickness (BMT) : 0.42, 0.45, 0.48, 0.55, 0.60 mm
- Zincalume (TCT) : 0.47, 0.50, 0.53, 0.60, 0.65 mm
- Strength of Steel : G550 Mpa (Min Yield strength 550 MPa)
- Coating : Zincalume and Colorbond steel
- Recommend min. roof slope : 2°
- Application : Straight, Curve, Roofing, Walling, Ceiling
- Method of installation : Boltless system (concealed-fixing)
Recommend for new clip “Clip-X-Fix”. There are 8 Highlights for good value and save cost.
- 20% cheaper than the previous clip.
- 20% faster installation to save cost
- Save cost by reducing the Steel End Closer at the end of the sheet
- Easier to install because have base alignment
- Accurately installation with Stopper
- Stronger, fully lock the sheet with the new clip with a specific design
- Beautiful by reducing the little wave of sheet (Oilcanning)
- Can be used with KS KlipFix39 and general boltless roof in the name “Kliplok”