There are many ways to cool your house by reducing the heat such as planting big trees, using canopy or awning, and also the thermal insulation which can place on the purlin or ceiling. Moreover, the thermal insulation can reduce and absorb noise, and also save energy.
There are many types to choose with different specifications as below.
- Fiberglass insulation is well-known in the market. The pros are the heat will be kept inside the insulation, light-weighted, nonflammable, low smoke, and safe to health, but can be itchy after contacting. It is available in sheet, roll, and wrapped
- Rockwool/Stone wool insulation is the thermal insulation made from stone wool which its fiber size is 4-5 microns. The pros are high density, good compressive strength, nonflammable, low smoke, safe to health, but can be itchy after contacting, not absorb water so it will not be getting mold. It is available in sheet and roll. If it is the Asbestos, the natural inorganic mineral with the fiber size smaller than 3 microns not safe for health, it may cause cancer.
- EPS Foam insulation (Expanded Polystyrene Foam) or also known as the white foam can prevent from heat and cool, and excellent compressive strength. The normal grade of white foam will flammable and create smoke, but the nonflammable grade white foam from KS Group will be nonflammable and safe to health. It is available in separated and prefabricated sheet which is the roof insulated panel (sandwich roof) from the factory, light-weighted, easy to move so it is easy and fast for installation, and shorten the construction procedure.
- PE Foam insulation (Polyethylene Foam) is soft, tough, and thick, covering with thin foil which flammable, low smoke, and less for heat and noise reduction because it is thinner than other insulation.
- PU Foam insulation (Polyurethane Foam) or also known as yellow foam will be nonflammable but the fire will drop around, high smoke, not safe to health, so it must be used with awareness. In the case of customer’s need, the manufacturer can add the flam-retardant. It is available in sheet, spraying, and also the insulated sheet from the factory.
• Top sheet : Boltless
• Middle : Tower Support, C-Purlin Bar & Insulation (if need)
• Bottom sheet : Bolt system
Tower Support C-Purlin Bar Clip Connector Line
Tower Support and C-Purlin Bar to strengthen and make help screws don’t pass through the bottom sheet
Form the above article, there are many types of “Thermal Insulation”, so choose the suitable one that match the usage for the most benefit of the house.
Budget Control for Metal Sheet Roofing
The previous article mentioned the reason for price differentiation in steel roofing and walling which according to the quality. In this article, we will mention the price of steel roofing system in details.
The beautiful skywalk with KS Composite Floor Deck
The beautiful skywalk in the city center linking between BTS station and building, which has the steel structure and steel roofing all the way. According to the heavy traffic, it is difficult to block the area which will cause the heavier traffic.
The nice ceiling with KS Splendid
The sermon hall of Mongkhon Phukaram Monastery or the temple pavilion is a multi-purpose pavilion for monks preaching, people making merits. It is a curved roof shape open-air pavilion.
Why Expansion clip should be used for long length roofing?
The metal sheet roof mostly uses in the big building such as factory, warehouse, department store and etc. Those will be designed with a low sloping roof to make the building height and cost saving, so Boltless and 360 Seam roofing system