Welcome the Chinese New Year on 1st February 2022, prepare for the good things to come including the luck by the adjustment according to the Feng Shui. Anyway, first of all we must know about the Feng Shui, Feng means wind and Shui means water and therefore the good Feng Shui is to have the flow of air and water.
The power of good Feng Shui will make life better, it can bring wealth and success to people. Therefore, in this article we will apply the science of Feng Shui to our houses.
1. According to Feng Shui, the house should face south to get the luck due to the good airflow. It is an auspicious energy enters the house resulting in happiness and fortune.
2. There are 3 color shades for the Feng Shui; Red, Purple and Green. Red color represents power and prosperous. Purple and Green represent growth. Therefore most of people use these colors for the decoration such as red wall, green (pastel) roof and purple (lavender) carpet.
3. The entrance of the house must be clear and nice
4. Place the Buddha shelf or set of altar table for fortune money and face to the north east
5. There should be a proper light inside the house to support good energy such as the light install on the fence, at the entrance and the garden.
6. Plant some greens and trees for the freshness and breeziness
7. Fix or remove the broken objects, the moldy objects outside the house because they are considered negative energy.
8. Attract positive energy into the house and get rid of old negative energy
Try to apply above items to your house, welcome the good Feng Shui for the coming Chinese New Year.