Having concerns about Metal sheet, how to ensure the quality and how to choose the right steel profile for your buildings? KS Group would like to share you the information of #KSRoofingProfile – to ensure the quality of the steel sheeting profiles, the beauty roofing, water leakage protection and heat & noise reduction.
KS KlipFix39 is the first steel roofing and walling profile for this series, this profile is popular as it is a boltless roofing system which fastener doesn’t pass through the sheet that can be rolled-form on-site for long length roof with min low roof slope at 2degrees.
KS KlipFix39 is the Concealed-fixed Roof System, (boltless system) – clip is fixed to purlin before the sheet is located over clip. It can be rolled-form on-site for long length roof without end-lapping to increase roof drainage and waterproof, anti-leakage, suitable for roofing, walling and ceiling.
- Profile dimension : Cover width 700/ Rib height 39 mm
- Base metal Thickness (BMT) : 0.42, 0.45, 0.48, 0.55, 0.60 mm
- Zincalume (TCT) : 0.47, 0.50, 0.53, 0.60, 0.65 mm
- Strength of Steel : G550 Mpa (Min Yield strength 550 MPa)
- Coating : Zincalume and Colorbond steel
- Recommend min. roof slope : 2°
- Application : Straight, Curve, Roofing, Walling, Ceiling
- Method of installation : Boltless system (concealed-fixing)