Having concerns about Metal sheet, how to ensure the quality and how to choose the right steel profile for your buildings? KS Group would like to share you the information of #KSRoofingProfile – to ensure the quality of the steel sheeting profiles, the beauty roofing, water leakage protection and heat & noise reduction.
KS KlipSeam110 is the third steel roofing profile for this series. It is a boltless roofing system, popular for large buildings and long length roof with min low roof slope at 1 degree.
- Boltless system (Concealed-fixed Roof system) with lock seam 180degrees, seaming with Seamer Machine
- Fix the sheet over connector line
- Min low roof slope at 1degree
- Can be rolled-form on-site for long length roof without end-lapping as required
- Flexible to curve and available for multiple designs
- High rib, excellent water leakage protection
- Fully Roof System with roof accessories, insulation, and roof ventilation system will reduce heat and provide cool condition to the building
KS KlipSeam110 is the third steel roofing profile for this series. It is a boltless roofing system, fix the sheet over connector line and 180 degrees seaming. Can be rolled-form on-site for long roof length without end-lapping as required, excellent water leakage protection due to high rib and less overlapping.
- Profile dimension : Cover width 650/Rib height 110 mm
- Base metal Thickness (BMT) : 0.42, 0.45, 0.48, 0.55 mm
- Zincalume (TCT) : 0.47, 0.50, 0.53, 0.60 mm
- Strength of Steel : G300 Mpa (Min Yield strength 300 MPa)
- Coating : Zincalume and Colorbond steel
- Recommend min. roof slope : 1°
- Application : Straight, Curve, Roofing
- Method of installation : Boltless system (180 seam)