Having concerns about Metal sheet, how to ensure the quality and how to choose the right steel profile for your buildings? KS Group would like to share you the information of #KSRoofingProfile – to ensure the quality of the steel sheeting profiles, the beauty roofing, water leakage protection and heat & noise reduction.
KS TripleSeam110 is the fifth profile of this series, it is it is a Standing Seam system with 360degrees seaming, suitable for extra long roof length and support the expansion and contraction of the roof sheet due to temperature changes with special designed expansion clips.
- Standing Seam system with 360degrees seaming
- Fix the sheet over the Move clip (Expansion clips), excellent support the expansion of the roof sheet
- Min low roof slope at 1degree
- High rib at 110mm. and 360degrees seaming to excellent water tightness
- Strengthen, profile ability and long support spacing
- Flexible, easy to curve and available for multiple designs
- Can be rolled-form on-site for long length roof as required
- Resistant to weather corrosion which make the building last longer
- Fully Roof System with roof accessories, insulation (heat protection), and ventilation system will reduce heat and create cool temperature to the building
KS TripleSeam110 is a Standing Seam system, fix the sheet over the Move Clip and 360degrees seaming. Can be rolled-form on-site for long roof length as desired, excellent watertightness due to high rib and 360degrees seaming.
- Profile dimension : Cover width 950/ Rib height 110 mm
- Base metal Thickness (BMT) : 0.42, 0.45, 0.48, 0.55 mm
- Zincalume (TCT) : 0.47, 0.50, 0.53, 0.60 mm
- Strength of Steel : G550 MPa / G300 MPa (Min Yield strength)
- Coating : Zincalume and Colorbond steel
- Recommend min. roof slope : 1°
- Application : Straight, Curve, Roofing
- Method of installation : Standing Seam system (360 Seaming)